Due to unforeseen circumstances Leicestershire County Council Highways has agreed to the amended closure schedule as detailed below. The original schedule was to close phase 3 & 4 Southbound. This has been amended to a closure of phase 2 & 4 Northbound and Southbound.
- PHASE 2 AND 4 – See phase 2 & 4 plan for extents
- The A6 will be closed Northbound from the Granite Way roundabout to the A6004 roundabout.
- The A6 will be closed Southbound from the Granite Way roundabout to the Mountsorrel Slip Road.
- Both sections will be closed on the 22nd May to the 26th May 2017 from 20:00hrs to 06:00hrs.
- During the closure the alternative route will be via: Leicester Road, Loughborough Road Quorn and Loughborough Road, Leicester Road Mountsorrel.
- HGV traffic will be directed to use the: A512, M1, A50, A46
- The closures will be in place primarily to allow essential maintenance of various bridge deck joints to be carried out. However while the closure is in place other highway maintenance activities will be undertaken.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Leicestershire Highways Tel: 0116 305 0001