Leicestershire County Council Highways has agreed to a Temporary Traffic Regulation Order at the above location.
PHASE 1 – See phase 1 plan for extents
- The A6 will be closed Northbound from the Mountsorrel slip road to the junction with Granite Way.
- This section will be closed on the 8th May 2017 from 20:00hrs to 06:00hrs
- This section will be closed on the 9th May 2017 from 20:00hrs to 06:00hrs
- During the closure the alternative route will be via: Loughborough Road, Leicester Road and Granite Way.
- HGV traffic will be directed to use the: A46, A50,M1,A512.
- The closures will be in place primarily to allow essential maintenance of various bridge deck joints to be carried out. However while the closure is in place other highway maintenance activities will be undertaken.